Applications for the 2020 Artist Intern Fellowships are currently closed. Please check back again and follow us on social media for updates on the 2021 application cycle.
1) Fill out the form linked here: https://forms.gle/WDpv88WC4Y7HF9qU6
2) Send the three application materials listed below, attached as PDF documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Statement of Interest: A one page description of your interest in the NE SCULPTURE Intern Artist Fellowship Program, and the experiences or projects that make you a qualified candidate. Please note your preferred term of residence and available dates for residency.
2. Portfolio: 8-10 images or videos of recent artistic work, uploaded as one PDF document that is less than 10MB in file size. Video or audio files for time based and/or performance work should be submitted as an image still in the PDF, with a link to the video in the image caption. For each image, include the title, date, materials, and dimensions of the work. Alternatively, you may submit a link to a portfolio website that clearly displays quality documentation of your work instead of a PDF portfolio.
3. Current CV or Artist Resume.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns about the application process or residency program.
Copyright © 2020 Northeast Sculpture - All Rights Reserved.