1) Fill out the form linked here: https://forms.gle/WDpv88WC4Y7HF9qU6
2) Send the three application materials listed below, attached as PDF documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 2020 program cycle are due by 11:59pm CST on March 14.
1. Statement of Interest: A one page description of your interest in the NE SCULPTURE Intern Artist Fellowship Program, and the experiences or projects that make you a qualified candidate. Please note your preferred term of residence and available dates for residency.
2. Portfolio: 8-10 images or videos of recent artistic work, uploaded as one PDF document that is less than 10MB in file size. Video or audio files for time based and/or performance work should be submitted as an image still in the PDF, with a link to the video in the image caption. For each image, include the title, date, materials, and dimensions of the work. Alternatively, you may submit a link to a portfolio website that clearly displays quality documentation of your work instead of a PDF portfolio.
3. Current CV or Artist Resume.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns about the application process or residency program.
Copyright © 2020 Northeast Sculpture - All Rights Reserved.